Website Northglenn Christian Church
Northglenn Christian Church (NCC) is located in Northglenn, Colorado, meeting on five acres at a prime location in a 40,000 square-foot facility. Northglenn is a stable suburban community on the north side of the greater Denver metropolitan area. It is a middle class, blue collar city with a population of approximately 38,000 made up predominately of Caucasian and includes a growing Latino population. Northglenn offers all the amenities of a major metropolitan area while maintaining a small town feeling.
Due to the resignation of the current Student Pastor, NCC is seeking to hire an Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Worship who will serve the Lord as both a Student Pastor for Middle, High School and College/Young Adults in our Church and the surrounding community. Additionally this Pastor will serve as our Worship pastor for our contemporary service.
NCC is a healthy, stable, multi-generational congregation that averages just over 200 in attendance. We offer two services each Lord’s day, one traditional and the other contemporary format. The Lead Pastor preaches in both services assisted throughout the year by a Retired Pastor, and sometimes one of the Elders. Ideally our future Associate Pastor will be able to assist the Lead Pastor in preaching throughout the year.
The Associate Pastor candidate must be:
· Committed to the scriptures and committed to preaching them accurately and correctly.
· Rooted in the heritage of the Restoration Movement and preferably educated in one of our independent Christian Church colleges.
· Capable through experience, to lead the student group in personal application and desire to live in the Spirit.
· Able to oversee and supervise a volunteer ministry staff of 4-6 individuals.
· Competent in the following major areas of ministry: preaching and teaching, calling, counseling and management.
· Able to coordinate and participate through spiritual giftedness and talent all Worship Team organization, preparation, practice and performance in the Contemporary Service and special events when requested.
· Willing to lead, or assist, in the selection of appropriate songs and performance that edify listeners and support the church mission to make disciples.
Interested applicants should send a letter of introduction and a resume by March 29, 2023 to:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal – Associate Pastor Search Point of contact – Mr. Mark Auten
Northglenn Christian Church Servant elder
11430 Moline Street Mobile: 720-206-7481
Henderson, CO 80640
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com