Website Open Arms Christian Ministries
4516 W SR 54, Bloomfield, IN 47424/ 812-659-2533
Open Arms Christian Ministry is seeking a Master level therapist (CSW, MFT, MHC) to provide individual, group, and family therapy for residents ages 10 to 18 in girl’s group home.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Coordinates all psychosocial community services under the general direction of the Clinical Psychologist/Psychiatrist, Clinical Director and Health Care Director.
- Provides intervention that include counseling, family support, clinical referral and treatment for mental health disorders or addiction
- Implement and review treatment plans
Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
Pursue studies for state licensure exam
- Must be empathetic, patient, dependable, organized, objective, persistent, flexible, resilient and driven with a love for children
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields – preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- A good role model
Send resume to: Martin Corey, MAMFT; P.O. Box 271, Switz City, IN 47465 or apply online at www.openarmschristian.com.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org