Website Redemption Christian Church
Redemption Christian Church is searching for a Campus Children’s Minister on their Jasper (Indiana) Campus. The church is 22 years old and currently has three locations averaging 1,700 in Sunday attendance, combined. The Jasper Campus has an average of 200-plus children in its ministry each Sunday.
The Children’s Minister is the minister to kids ages birth to sixth grade and would serve within the structure of the Family Ministries Team at the church. This means both working within the vision of the team while leading other staff members and key volunteers in executing it.
Currently, the Children’s Ministry of Redemption Christian Church is broken up into two parts. For nursery-elementary kids, the ministry is called Redemption Kids. For preteen kids (fourth to sixth grade), the ministry is called Redemption Preteens. Together, they help lead approximately 250 kids on a weekly basis on the Jasper Campus.
Candidates must possess the minimum requirements of:
- Aptitude of biblical truth and Restoration Movement theology.
- Ability to work as the leader of the Children’s Ministry on the Jasper Campus.
- Help collaborate to set the vision for the Children’s Ministry.
- Excel as a member of the Family Ministries team, and the church ministry team as a whole.
- Competently and responsibly lead and guide kids, including parents.
- Competently and responsibly lead other staff members.
- Skillfully teach and facilitate programs to elementary and preteen kids.
- Creatively organize and implement outreach, discipleship, and worship programs, projects, and events.
- Successfully prepare volunteers for service and provide volunteers opportunities to serve.
- Efficiently and effectively serve as a ministry administrator.
Candidates should possess the minimum requirements of:
- Bachelorʼs Degree from a college or university and/or prior experience in a comparable Children’s Ministry context.
Please include your resume and cover letter when applying. Send to jobs@RedemptionIN.com
To apply for this job please visit redemptionin.com.