Website Riverton Christian Church
Riverton Christian Church is looking for a musically-gifted, spiritually-mature, biblically-grounded Christian to lead all worship at our church under the direction of our Senior Pastor. The ideal candidate has experience leading worship at a similar sized church and experience shepherding worship teams.
RCC is located in the town of Riverton, IL. We are a church based out of the Restoration Movement. We are a church that is growing (around 100 people in our congregation) and on the move! We currently have a blended traditional/contemporary service but are hoping in the future to have 2 services with your help!
· Work with the Senior Pastor to plan the worship services.
· Lead the musical portion of worship services. (Traditional and Contemporary)
· Lead all music ministries in the church. (choir included)
· Develop a process to regularly identify and deploy new volunteers in the church’s worship ministry. (Worship Committee)
· Shepherd, train, manage, and care for the volunteer worship teams.
· If a volunteer is planned to be absent have one available before Sunday morning service.
· Look for ways to inspire non-musical worship experiences for the church body.
· Oversee the church’s worship tech ministry. (ProPresenter, sound board, lights, streaming, etc…)
· Attend all church staff meetings and retreats.
· Ability to preach on occasion.
If you would like additional information please call the church.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com