Website Scott Avenue Christian
The Student Minister will oversee the discipleship ministry of our Jr High and Sr. High students of Scott Avenue. They will work closely with the Lead Minister and ministry team leaders to ensure that our teams are focused on the purpose, mission, vision of outreach, spiritual growth, and making disciples of those students involved in our ministry.
Those who are interested in the Scott Avenue student ministry position and have any questions, can contact Kevin Colclasure, Lead Minister, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (618) 783-3744.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Oversee and lead Ministry for 6th-12th grade students
– Plan events, trips, and activities to build community and provide connection with our students and to reach out to students in our community.
– Provide pastoral care and follow up as needed for students, parents, and new families.
– Oversee, develop, and empower volunteers to minister and lead students in ministry
– Support and work alongside our Impact Ministry (1st-6th) as needed.
– Provide clear on-going communication with parents and students about student ministry
– Participate in Sunday Morning Services as needed (Play an instrument, read scripture, etc.)
– Attend and participate in Monday Morning Staff Meetings
– Support and encourage the vision and mission of Scott Avenue
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com