Website Stronger Church
Do you have a passion for leading worship and want to get in on the ground floor of a brand new, not even launched, non-denominational church plant? We know this won’t be for everyone, but we’re not looking for just anyone to join our Launch Team of about 25-30 people.
Who are we looking for? Someone who…
- Is musically talented, but their character and walk with Jesus matters more to them.
- Embraces the idea of leading and shepherding those on the worship team.
- Partners closely with the Lead Pastor to plan and implement God-honoring and creative worship experiences.
- Is open to working with all church ministries to help develop creative ways to tell the story of all God is doing through Stronger Church, including videos, podcasts, recordings, and other creative media outlets.
Bonus points if:
you know how to utilize the technology side of things such as click tracks, speakers and sound, etc.
We’re currently set up to to launch in a shared building along with a Christian gym in Batavia, OH (it gives off a very underground parking garage vibe with exposed brick) just outside of Cincinnati and looking to grow a Stronger Church for the next generation. But not just the next generation, also for the generation after that, and the generation after that. Which means even though our mission will never change (We exist to win the next generation by making it easy for people to come to Jesus, and help them to become stronger followers of Him.) but our methods and strategies in which we accomplish the mission will always change.
Where are we at in our timeline? Our Launch Team will start gathering a few Sunday evenings in April and May. Then we’ll start hosting soft launch services, we’re calling “Second Sundays” on the Second Sundays of June through December with the intention of gathering weekly starting January of 2024.
So if you’re looking for a great group of Jesus followers to do life with, a “safe for you” pastor (that’ll mentor, encourage, and care for you) a church to grow with, are adventurous enough to move here (unless you’re in college, then it could be weekend visits for now), work out in the business world (because no one’s getting paid yet 😎…but if you’re in college we may be able to pay for your gas to get back and forth), while helping lead within the church, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re still interested, here’s what we’d ask…
- Go check out our newer social media channels on IG and FB @ Strongerchurch and our Lead Pastor on both as well @ Jaihaulk to get feel for who we are.
- Go watch a message on his YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/@jaihaulk/playlists
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (it’s OK if you don’t have a ton of ministry experience just yet, and maybe even none) along with a link to a video of you leading worship or playing a worship songs.
After that we’ll send you some beginning documents on more of our strategy and an application so you can share with us more of who you are. And who knows, if we’re a good fit, you could make it over in time to be a part of our very first soft launch service on the Second Sunday of June!
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com