Website The Church At Osage Hills
· Lead: Supports staff and ministry teams as they oversee church ministries and functions on a regular basis. Assists staff in goal setting, leadership development, and spiritual direction. Exhibits timely follow through of said development and direction and delegates when needed.
· Worship: Makes Scripture applicable to daily life by providing well-developed Biblical, relevant, and dynamic teaching based on God’s truth. Coordinates with the worship leader, staff, and volunteers for Sunday services and special events.
· Pray: Prays diligently for and with the church community and staff. Seeks God’s direction in identifying and supporting those who need prayer.
· Shepherd: Facilitates involvement in small groups, Bible studies, individual ministries, and serving the church and community. Provides support to members through visitation, prayer, and ministry as needed/requested.
· Communicate/Collaborate: Communicates and keeps congregation informed on matters of interest and importance to members. Serves as a church liaison for community and local churches. Cooperates and communicates with Church Staff, Finance Team, and Board.
· Compliant with church by-laws and policies
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org