Website The Salvation Army: Lincoln 360 Life Center
307 N Kickapoo St Lincoln IL 62656
Job Summary: The case manager position is focused on assisting low-income families or individuals who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and whom, for a variety of reasons, have difficulty maintaining or obtaining safe and stable housing that is also affordable. These households may have mental health or developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, fleeing domestic violence, limited education, are experiencing food insecurity, and have few resources and limited job skills. The Case Manager will assist clients through Pathway of Hope and Supportive Housing guidelines, referrals, and advocacy.
Serving 3 of the 8 counties: Cass, Christian, Logan, Mason, Menard, Moultrie, Schuyler, and Shelby
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage people and projects successfully.
Team player, self-starter, and perform well with minimal supervision.
- Must have an interest and ability to work with people of diverse racial, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds in a sensitive and culturally appropriate manner.
Ability to establish policies and procedures; holding others accountable to the same.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including experience or capacity to demonstrate positive interpersonal skills and work as a cooperative team member.
- Demonstrated awareness of budget resources and cost control, as well as planning and administering budgets.
- Proficiency in computer software applications, including demonstrated experience in using email, MS Office applications, Internet and Social Media platforms.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary. Especially in emergent situations.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com