Website Tyro Christian Church
Among the expectations and responsibilities for the position:
– Plan and lead the music portion of Sunday morning services
– Lead by humble example in personal Christian conduct
– Use vocal and instrumental skills to inspire and encourage others to worship
– Organize, direct, schedule and coach team of musicians and vocalists
– Plan musical aspects of church special events and outreaches
– Manage supporting sound and stage technology
Tyro Christian Church in southeast Kansas seeks a full-time Worship minister with spiritual maturity, solid leadership skills, and doctrinal beliefs embraced by Independent Christian Churches. Congregation runs 500-600 in weekly attendance and has successful teen, children’s and preschool ministries, and an affiliation with a K-12 Christian school.
Send cover letter, references, resume and any sample work links to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org