Unionville First Christian Church
Youth Minister Job Description
1. Build relationships with youth for the purpose of winning them to Christ and / or nurturing them in a closer walk with Christ. (Including calling, outings, concerts, one-on-one discipleship, etc.)
2. Lead junior church (grades 1-5) every Sunday (if gone find a substitute, consistency is essential). Build a team!
3. Teach Jr. High Sunday School Class.
4. Lead High School Wednesday night Bible Study.
5. Work and attend 1-2 weeks of camp at I-mo. You are responsible for getting kids to and from I-MO Camp.
6. Be available to help with God’s Squad, VBS, NYR, and Jet Cadets.
7. Preach when preaching minister is gone on vacation and possibly at other times when minister is gone or unable to preach.
1. Meet with minister and secretary every Tuesday morning to go over week’s schedule and pray.
2. Office hours 9:00 A.M. to noon, daily.
3. Work five days per week (that includes Sunday). Monday is Tim’s day off, so no Monday off unless a holiday. Friday and Saturday seems most logical. But when planned youth events interfere take two different days off. You need time off!
4. Attend early church service for your own growth.
5. Vacation – After serving six months you will be allowed vacation as follows:
1 to 5 years of ministry: 10 days, including 2 Sundays
6 to 10 years of ministry: 15 days, including 3 Sundays
Above 10 years of ministry: 20 days, including 4 Sundays
To apply for this job email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com