Website Venture Christian Church
The Worship Pastor is expected to contribute to the church’s mission to love courageously, share generously, and speak boldly. This key leadership position leads paid staff and volunteers by developing infrastructure to support the use of the arts in all areas of the church.
- Champion the worship culture within our congregation both on-stage and off-stage.
- Plan, design, and produce weekly adult worship services.
- Be the owner of our corporate worship spaces by designing environments that connect people with God.
- Work with the Lead Pastor to oversee creative content development in worship services and other special events.
- Facilitate the assimilation and development of video, visual, musical, and staging elements needed to enhance the worship gathering.
- Recruit, train, equip, and direct musicians, vocalists, and technicians that serve within the worship ministry. Also, serve as a disciple-maker among these volunteers.
- Function as a pastoral staff member by performing baptisms, weddings, hospital calls, funerals, etc., as part of a rotating schedule.
- Provide support as needed in the production of all special events and other church activities.
- Assist in the development of an annual budget for the worship ministry and manage spending to budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Success Indicators for the Worship Minister
- Corporate worship is God-focused and serves as a catalyst for daily worship within the lives of our congregation
- Consistently ruminating on life through the artist’s lens in an attempt to integrate creative ideas into the corporate worship setting
- Uses worship traditions and creative approaches to engage the multiple generations that exist within our congregation
- Individuals within the worship ministry are growing in their faith and ministering to others
To apply for this job please visit venturechristian.bamboohr.com.