Welcome to the LCU new student registration page. This page will guide you through the LCU registration process. Each link on this page will open in a new tab or window. Please keep this page open so you may continue to refer to it as you go through each step. If you have any questions regarding registration please contact the Registrar’s Office at registrar@LincolnChristian.edu or (217) 732-3168 ext: 2399
- LCU Site Login
Our first step is to have you login to the LCU Intranet Website. Please come back to this page after you login on new tab or window.
- Password Reset Enrollment
Please enroll in our Password Reset System by setting up MFA. See the step-by-step instructions here.
- Connecting to Enterprise Portal
Now that you are logged into the LCU website we need to connect to the LCU Enterprise Portal to start class registration. You may be warned about popup being blocked.
- Term Selection
If the default term is not the one you want, make sure that you change the term to the correct semester before you register. To change the term, click on the words “(Change)” under your name on the upper left side of the screen.
It will take you to a screen (see below) that will allow you to select a term. The letters FA is Fall, SU is Summer, SP is Spring. The numbers is the 2-digit year. Select the term you want to register for.
Click on “Registration” under the section of “Administrative Services” on the left.It will bring up options to click on which include links to course schedules, instructions on how to register for special courses, and this tutorial. The option that you want to select for registration would be “Click here to register.”
- Sexual Harassment NoticePlease read the Sexual Harassment Notice document in its entirety and then check the acknowledgement box at the bottom of the document.
- Complete the Student Optional Disclosure of Private Health Information
Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- Complete the Financial Responsibility Form
Select a Payment Method (payment is not due at the time of registration). Agree to the Terms of Agreement. Click “Submit.”
This is the recommended way to filter your courses so you can easily find them with little inconvenience.
- Put in your course number. You can be broad with just the Department or more specific by filling in more fields.
- Ignore the days and times filter. If you are not careful, you can eliminate classes that aren’t standard 15 week classes (NET, IN1, IN2).
- Select the campus your course is in. This is advisable because you could select what seems like the same course but in the wrong part of the school. The “Main” campus refers to undergraduate and seminary courses (including DMin). “Graduate” is all graduate courses except those offered at the Normal campus. “Lincoln&Online” is all undergraduate classes offered at the Lincoln campus and online. “Normal” is all graduate classes offered at the Normal campus.
- Don’t choose “Class Summary.” You can choose “Completed Courses” if you have finished courses here and that is your desire. You can choose certain number of courses to been shown on a page if you wish.
- Click “Apply Filter.”
- Select Your Courses
Click the credit box on the course you want. Do NOT select audit UNLESS you are really sure you want to audit a class. Auditing does NOT count towards a degree. If you want to register for more courses just do the same filter process noted in step 7.
- Process Registration
After you have completed selecting your courses, click on the button at the top right or the bottom right labeled “Process Registration” to finalize your selections.
It will ask you if you want to register now. Click on “OK.” It will then take you to a schedule of your registered classes. You will be able to print out your schedule by clicking on the printer icon at the end of the schedule.
- Logout of Portal
When you are done, always logout using the “Logout” link located at the upper left side of the screen by your name.
- Emergency Notification System Enrollment
LCU takes your safety seriously. All students taking classes on campus are enrolled automatically into LCU Emergency Notification System and will receive critical alerts for severe weather, school closings, and other emergency situations defined here.
- LCU Site Login
If you experience any problems connecting to any of the pages or with authentication, please contact the IT Department at helpdesk@LincolnChristian.edu or (217) 651-4377. For questions regarding registration, contact the Registrar’s Office at registrar@LincolnChristian.edu or (217) 732-3168 ext: 2399