Campus Safety is directed by Student Services. LCU’s Emergency Management Team consists of the following personnel:
- VP of Student Services, Randy Ingmire
- Director of Campus Technology, Larry Woolard
- Director of Facility Management, Freddie Tedrick
- Director of Human Resources, Marla Bennett
- Faculty representatives: Dr. Kim Baldwin and Professor Larry Roberts
- Legal counsel, Dr. Rick Hobler
These people together ensure the safety of the campus, including enforcing campus traffic regulations, locking and unlocking all campus buildings, general campus patrolling, conducting fire drills, issuing tornado alerts, and investigating any incident reports.
LCU is proud to be a part of a low-crime community. See for yourself by checking out the crime statistics for LCU, Lincoln, IL and our other campus sites.
Learn more about the general safety policies, procedures, and environment of LCU.
If you have a police or medical emergency, dial 911.
Anyone who witnesses or receives information regarding a campus emergency should contact the Emergency Management Team (EMT) by phone:
- From 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., call Freddie Tedrick, director of facility management, at 217-737-6010
- From 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m., call 217-651-6809 to talk to on-call personnel