Campus Safety is directed by Student Services. LCU’s Emergency Management Team consists of the following personnel:
- Interim VP of Student Services, Lynn Laughlin
- Director of Campus Technology, Jeremiah Proctor
- Director of Facility Management, Freddie Tedrick
- Director of Human Resources, Marla Bennett
- Faculty representatives: Dr. Kim Baldwin and Professor Larry Roberts
- Legal counsel, Rick Hobler
LCU is proud to be a part of a low-crime community. See for yourself by checking out the crime statistics for LCU, Lincoln, IL and our other campus sites.
Learn more about the general safety policies, procedures, and environment of LCU.
If you have a police or medical emergency, dial 911.
Anyone who witnesses or receives information regarding a campus emergency should contact the Emergency Management Team (EMT) by phone:
- Call 217-651-6809 to talk to on-call personnel
Please reference the LCU intranet page for more detailed information.
Sexual Assault/S.A.F.E (Sexual Assault Free Environment) Team
- What do you do if you’ve been assaulted?
- How do you report a sexual assault?
- How can you seek additional protection?
- What are your rights if you have been sexually assaulted?
- What is Consent?
- I may have violated the student handbook. Can I still report?
- Policy and Procedures