Campus Safety is directed by Student Development. LCU’s Emergency Management Team consists of the following personnel:
- EMT Co-Chair, Facility Management, Andy Brant
- EMT Co-Chair, Facility Management, Dave Riggs
- Vice President of Student Development, Jill Dicken
- Director of Campus Technology, Jeremiah Proctor
- Ruth Hall Resident Hall Director, Mandy Renfro
- Alumni Hall Resident Hall Director, Nicholas Radcliffe
- Director of Campus Custodial Services, Jeff Robinson
- Faculty representative: Dr. Kim Baldwin
- Faculty representative: Dr. Brian Messner
LCU is proud to be a part of a low-crime community. See for yourself by checking out the crime statistics for LCU, Lincoln, IL and our other campus sites.
Learn more about the general safety policies, procedures, and environment of LCU.
If you have a police or medical emergency, dial 911.
Anyone who witnesses or receives information regarding a campus emergency should contact the Emergency Management Team (EMT) by phone:
- Call 217-651-6809 to talk to on-call personnel
Please reference the LCU intranet page for more detailed information.
Title IX Training