- Director of MA in Organizational Leadership (Hargrove School of Adult & Graduate Studies)
- Director of Mentored Ministry (Seminary)
- Certified Church Consultant (Society for Church Consulting)
- Member of International Leadership Association
- Member of International Mentoring Association
- Preaching minister at Attica Christian Church, Attica, IN (1973-79)
- Preaching minister at Jefferson Street Christian Church, Lincoln, IL (1979-82)
- Administrative Assistant to the President, Lincoln Christian College and Seminary (1982-84)
- Director of Development, Lincoln Christian College and Seminary (1984-2001)
- Executive Vice President, Lincoln Christian College and Seminary (1991-2001)
- Vice President of Church Development, Lincoln Christian College and Seminary (2001-2009)
Dr. Don Green
President Emeritus, Professor of Leadership Studies
217-732-3168, ext. 2229
- DMin Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- MDiv Lincoln Christian Seminary
- BA Lincoln Christian University
- Chapter on “Divorce & Remarriage” in Clymer, Danny, ed. The Preacher’s Teacher, Webb City, MO: Covenant, 2003.
- Chapter on “Voices of Trustees” in Tanner, Tom. Verses and Voices. . . The Story of Lincoln Christian College and Seminary, Lincoln, IL: Lincoln Christian College and Seminary, 2009.
- Chapter on “Leading a Congregation through Preaching” in Sanders, Eddy & Frank Dicken, ed. Serving the Word: Essays in Honor of Dr. Chuck Sackett, Eugene, OR: Wipf and Stock, 2015.
- “Celebrating the Restoration of a Broken-world Brother,” Christian Standard, February 5, 2012.
- “Adapt, Don’t Adopt: Thinking about the Policy Governance Model As a Starting Place for Elder Governance,” Christian Standard, April 29, 2012.
- “How Are We Growing Our Elders,” Christian Standard, January 25, 2013.
- “Policy Governance: Adapt or Adopt?” Church Executive, February 1, 2013.
- “Good Policies Can Prevent Conflict,” Christian Standard, April 13, 2013.
- LS 602 Theology of Leadership for Christian Ministry
- LS 800 Shaping the Ministry of a Leader
- DMIN 1102 Empowering the People You Lead
- Born in Olney, IL and raised in Albion, IL
- Married to Margaret Ann Powless of Flora, IL since 1969
- One married daughter, Lara Morrissette of Springfield, IL
- Sports enthusiast and avid reader, especially in the area of leadership