LCU’s alumni exercise many of the lessons found in the Proverbs, as we stay the course of ministry that is devoted to our school, to one another, and to Kingdom work.
- A generous man will prosper – 11:25
- He who seeks good finds goodwill – 11:27
- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise – 11:30
- Blessed is he who is kind to the needy – 14:21
- How good is a timely word – 15:23
- Commit to the Lord whatever you do – 16:3
As an alum, your personal ministry takes place through daily living and demands, but there is also a ministry that comes through a larger unit known as the LCU Alumni Association.
One way the Alumni Association accomplishes so much is through annual dues. These funds are devoted to doing good toward our LCU brothers and sisters. The cost is minimal, but the outcomes are huge, as we serve alumni in a number of ways:
- Camps for alumni children
- Conventions and receptions
- Ministry referrals
- And more
All LCU alumni are invited to participate by joining the Alumni Association. This invitation is extended to both graduates and non-graduates. Dues are affordable for most, and with everyone joining in, the results are significant. You may pay your dues annually or become a lifetime member. We’re pleased to have you participate in one form or another.
Alumni Executive Cabinet