The mission of Lincoln Christian University’s Jessie C. Eury Library is to facilitate the teaching, research, and lifelong learning of its students and faculty by assessing, anticipating, and providing essential resources, services, and instruction. Located on three floors within the Charles E. Mills Administration Building, the Library features:
- Staff who are ready and eager to provide personalized help and instruction during all stages of the research process.
- Individualized research assistance via phone, Internet, and face-to-face.
- The largest theological library between Chicago and St. Louis, with more than 185,000 resources, including over 90,000 print books, and 8,000 media resources.
- Access to more than 60 online research databases containing more than 14,000 full-text e-journals and in excess of 50,000 e-books, plus thousands of streaming videos.
- The Dowling Hymnal Collection, a unique online collection of over 9,000 digitized hymns from 19 selected rare 19th-century hymnals of the Stone-Campbell Movement.
- Access to the holdings of over 80 Illinois academic libraries through I-Share, whose combined collections are ranked as “among the world’s greatest research libraries.”
- Computer workstations, in-library use notebook computers, as well as wireless Internet access.
- Comfortable spaces for both individual and small group study.
Continue to online library