- Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing, 2016 – Present
- Assistant Professor of Law and Government, Lincoln Christian University, 2014 – Present
- Vice President of Academics, Lincoln Christian University, 2014 – 2016
- Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Assistant University Counsel, Lincoln Christian University, 2012 – 2015
- Adjunct Professor, Lincoln Christian University, 2010 – 2013
- Attorney, HeplerBroom, LLC, 2011 – 2012
- Attorney, Sorling Northrup, 2009 – 2011
- Extern, Ohio Supreme Court, Spring 2009
- Mediator, Franklin County Municipal Court, Fall 2008
- Intern, Ohio State Senate, Spring 2008
- Law Clerk, The Ohio State University, 2007 – 2009
- Coordinator for Research and Assessment, Millikin University, 2005 – 2006
- Graduate Assistant, University of Illinois (system), 2004 – 2005
- Research Associate, Illinois Board of Higher Education, 2003 – 2004
- Intern, Southern Illinois University (system), 2003
- Intern, Illinois Board of Higher Education, 2002
- Intern, Lincoln Christian University, 2001
Dr. Silas McCormick
Executive Vice President and Vice President of Marketing
217-732-3168, ext. 2344
- JD, Law The Ohio State University
- PhD, Educational Organization and Leadership University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign
- EdM, Educational Organization and Leadership University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign
- BA, Christian Education Lincoln Christian University
- “Governmental Discrimination against Christian Education,” Encyclopedia of Christian Education, Kurian, George T. and Lamport, Mark A., eds., Scarecrow Press, forthcoming.
- “New ADA regulations mean new opportunities for disabled employees.” Illinois Manufacturer, Wilson, Thomas H. and McCormick, Silas L., Summer 2011.
- “Technological Advances, Student Expression, and the Authority of School Officials.” Education Law Reporter, 553, Daniel, Philip T.K. and McCormick, Silas L., 2009.
- “Transylvania University: ‘Public’ Higher Education in Kentucky, 1780-1878, Dissertation, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign, McCormick, Silas L. 2007.
- SS 263 Citizens and Government